Substance abuse and addiction can have short-term and long-term impacts on physical, mental, social and financial health.
Get help if you are experiencing any of these affects:
- Physical health - nausea, aches and pains, sleep problems, weight gain/loss, infections, accidents, illness or chronic disease.
- Mental health - depression, anxiety, paranoia, psychosis
- Personal relationships - family problems, arguments, relationship breakdowns, loss of friends
- W-ork or financial - job loss, trouble at work or study, debt, unemployment
- Social impacts - loss of interest or time to do things you like, reduced participation in social activities, criminal problems, anti-social behaviours, isolation