After recent revelations about abuse of children in child care centres, Tony Tonkin, Avery Hilditch and Paul Schluter discuss the vetting process.
- What vetting is done by the child protection authorities?
- Is the vetting comprehensive enough?
- How far back in time is a person's record checked? Do the authorities look at a person's history prior to them reaching 18 years of age?
- Why is it that every state and territory appears to have different criteria?
- What exactly are the processes used?
Don't forget to hit the Child Protection Party icon below and then click Subscribe and ring the bell on the YouTube page. You will then be notified when new videos are posted.