The Child Protection Party offers a variety of methods to pay your membership fee:
- Cheque/Money Order
- Direct Bank Deposit
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THESE NOTES
NOTES ON PARTY MEMBERSHIP
- You are applying to become a member of the Child Protection Party.
- You are declaring that you are enrolled on the Commonwealth electoral roll at the address you have entered on the form.
- You agree to have your name added to our Contacts list.
- You agree to have your name added to our Newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be divulged to anyone. They remain private to the Party Executive and State Team Members.
- A SILENT voter is a person whose name is hidden from public scrutiny in the electoral roll, usually as a means of protecting that person's address.
We have 4 levels of membership as follows:
- Bronze. $12/year payable annually.
- Silver. $30/year payable annually.
- Gold. $55/year payable annually
- Platinum. $80/ year payable annually
Please note that, in the event you leave the Party, fees are not refundable.
All members have the right to:
- contribute to policy formation,
- nominate for a position on a state committee,
- nominate for candidacy in your state/territory elections,
- attend Party fundraising and other events,
- meet with Party leaders