Child Protection Is Everybody's Business
Our International Aim
Child protection is an issue in every country on the planet. Many issues will be the same regardless of the country but there are some that may be specific to your country. Neglect and sexual abuse of children happens in every country and issues such as female genital mutilation occurs in some countries but not others.
Our aim is to grow an international movement of like-minded people whose want to see all children in every country grow in loving, nurturing homes, environments where children have the chance to learn, grow and prosper.
Whatever the issue is, we can all learn from each other and we can all help each other.
No doubt you have experiences and knowledge that the Child Protection Party could learn from and no doubt, we have experiences and knowledge from which you could learn.
From our research, we believe that the the Child Protection Party is the only political party on the planet with a focus on child protection. Our experience shows that all other political parties pay lip service to the issue.
We would be happy to help you set up a similar party in your country. We can't provide financial assistance but we certainly can advise you on the steps we took to create and grow our Party here in Australia.
What we can do is:
- Advise you on the steps we took in Australia to set up a political party. Obviously, we can't tell you exactly the steps you need to take in your country due to the differences in legislation but we can try to point you in the right direction.
- If you have a Facebook page or a YouTube channel, we would like to cross-post our videos to your pages and yours to our pages.
- We can share our research with you and you can share yours with us.
If you live outside of Australia, no matter what country you live in, you can still join the Child Protection Party.
- If you aren't already a subscriber, your name will be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from that list at any time
- The annual membership fee is in US dollars.
You can also learn more about what we do and what is going on in Australia via our Facebook and YouTube pages. Click the Facebook icon and Like our page and also click the YouTube icon then click Subscribe and notify..