Hi, We're the Child Protection Party
- The Child Protection Party has many values. The ones we consider most important are:
- Accountability - everyone should be held accountable for the decisions they make and actions they take
- Authenticity - transparency, empathy and honesty are fundamental to good practice
- Equality & Diversity - the Party does not discriminate against any person on any grounds.
- Integrity - when creating policies we will align each policy with our values, vision and mission
Whilst working towards securing representation we will continue petitioning and lobbying for change by introducing new legislation aligned to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, which upholds facilitating the right for all children to speak out and be heard.
Empowering young people as they transition into adulthood. Promoting the rights of all children is at the forefront of future decision making.